- Offer school districts and/or schools the opportunity to reflect on the dangers a single narrative can have on the school’s climate
- Openly converse about the influence cultural biases have on individual teaching practices and brainstorm ways to continue a dialogue that enriches and informs what educators do daily
- Integrate easily accessible strategies that coincide with the present curriculum which places an emphasis on varied approaches to literature that reflects our diverse world
- Model how new, diverse pieces can merge with what is currently being taught in the classroom.
- Collaborate with administrators and other leaders to create a diversity plan of action for immediate implementation to enhance what is currently taking place in your schools